Configuration: Mazo (Right), Clavo (Left), Hammer Holster, 4″ Diamondback® Belt
Great For: Trim Carpenters, Installers
3 Pockets, 8 Tool Slots
The Maestro is our most compact system. It is perfectly suited for any job that requires fewer or smaller tools and fasteners, as well as maximum mobility. Some call it a small tool belt, others – a lightweight tool belt. Whatever you call it, the Maestro is extremely versatile and makes an excellent base for additional components like the Utility Sheath, 722 Slingshot and DB Sax.
- Padded Divider for Finish Nails or Mini Square
- Diamondback® Accessory Attachment Points
- 4-slot Drill Bit/ Nail Set Index
- Integrated Universal Magnet
- Flat Bar Holster can be attached
Tool Belt Sizing
- Small (S) 31-34 inch
- Medium (M) 35-38 inch
- Large (L) 39-42 inch
- Extra Large (XL) 43-46 inch
Maestro System FAQ
Why is the Maestro so expensive?
It’s no secret that Diamondback is more expensive than big box store brands. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Diamondback products are built in the USA. So labor costs are more expensive than a mass produced tool belt manufactured in a sweatshop. We believe in paying an honest wage for quality work.
- We don’t use cheap materials! From Military grade 1000D Nylon, to antimicrobial, flame resistant, puncture resistant, quick drying, patented SuperFabric, to Cobra Quick Release buckles used by astronauts, we only use the best quality materials.
- Time and research. Before you ever see a belt, pouch, or bag on our website, know that it has been tested by real people on the job site. We take their feedback, make changes and improvements so you can have a setup that just works. This process can take months or years.
If you’re left handed, please select the following individual items and put them in your cart:
- Mazo Pouch (Left)
- Clavo Pouch (Right)
- Hammer Holster (Left)
- 4” Diamondback® Belt