Configuration: Mule (Right), Ox (Left), Hammer Holster, 6″ Diamondback® Belt
Great For: Industrial Carpenters, Roofers, Form Carpenters, Framers
8 pockets, 13 slots, 4 loops
The king of all toolbelts, the GRRande is our extra large tool belt system. We developed this new system with Team Diamondback’s™ Kyle Stumpenhorst (aka RRBuildings on YouTube and Instagram). Kyle is a master builder of agricultural buildings and always has a need for over-sized fasteners. The new cottonmouth design allows for easy access to the largest fasteners even when wearing gloves.
- 8 Pockets
- 13 Tool Slots
- 3 Tool Loops
- Easy-Release Tape Pocket
- Speed Square Slot
Tool Belt Sizing
- Small (S) 31-34 inch
- Medium (M) 35-38 inch
- Large (L) 39-42 inch
- Extra Large (XL) 43-46 inch
- 8 pockets, 13 slots, 4 loops
Can I get a left-handed GRRande tool belt?
Yes. You'll need to pick out your pouches, belt, and holsters individually. When you do select your pouches, choose the "left side" option.
Can I order an Extra Small or XXXL?
Yes. Just order your own belt, pouches, and holsters separately. When picking out a belt, choose which size you need, Extra Small or XXXL.
I want to add or subtract a pouch, holster, or accessory to the GRRande. Can I do that?
Absolutely! We encourage everyone working any trade to build out a tool belt system unique to their personal work style. Pick out your own belt, pouches, holsters, and accessories separately. Assemble them once your order is delivered.
See our video on how to build your own tool belt system.
If you have any questions about building your own tool belt, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call, or use the form below.
Do I need a belt size larger for extra layers during winter?
No. Measure around your belly button as instructed. We've already taken extra layers of clothes into account for you.
Why is the GRRande so expensive?
It’s no secret that Diamondback is more expensive than big box store brands. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Diamondback products are built in the USA. So labor costs are more expensive than a mass produced tool belt manufactured in a sweatshop. We believe in paying an honest wage for quality work.
- We don’t use cheap materials! From Military grade 1000D Nylon, to antimicrobial, flame resistant, quick drying, patented SuperFabric, to Cobra Quick Release buckles used by astronauts, we only use the best quality materials.
- Time and research. Before you ever see a belt, pouch, or bag on our website, know that it has been tested by real people on the job site. We take their feedback, make changes and improvements so you can have a setup that just works. This process can take months or years.
Is the GRRande as strong as a leather tool belt?
All Diamondback products are made with 1000 Denier(a measure of thickness) Nylon. 1000D Nylon has an abrasion resistance(the ability to resist wear) and tear strength greater than leather. Watch us stress test Leather and 1000 D Nylon. Or just see the chart below.
*source High Performance Textiles and Their Applications
||[Pounds of force until it tears]
||[Abrasion cycles on pavement until fabric fails]
1000D nylon is so strong that it:
- Was used in tires in World War II
- Replaced leather in light combat boots for the US Army in the 1990s
- Is used in high performance mountain climbing gear