Configuration: Miter (Right), Eagle (Left), Hammer Holster, 4″ Diamondback® Belt
Great For: Remodelers, Trim Carpenters, Framers
6 pockets, 9 slots, 5 loops
The Artisan tool belt was designed for the craftsman that knows what they need, when they need it and where they want to put it. The Miter Pouch on the dominant side has six slots for your essential tools and a 7-slot Drill Bit/Tool Index for your smaller pieces. The Eagle Pouch on the non-dominant side has the storage capacity and organization for auxiliary tools, fasteners and ties. The Artisan comes standard with a padded tool belt and Hammer Holster. All of this secures firmly to a lightweight and comfortable 4″ Diamondback® Belt.
- 7-slot Drill bit/tool index
- Speed Square slots
- Hammer Loop
- Hammer Holster
Tool Belt Sizing
- Small (S) 31-34 inch
- Medium (M) 35-38 inch
- Large (L) 39-42 inch
- Extra Large (XL) 43-46 inch
Why is the Artisan so expensive?
It’s no secret that Diamondback is more expensive than big box store brands. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Diamondback products are built in the USA. So labor costs are more expensive than a mass produced tool belt manufactured in a sweatshop. We believe in paying an honest wage for quality work.
- We don’t use cheap materials! From Military grade 1000D Nylon, to antimicrobial, flame resistant, quick drying, patented SuperFabric, to Cobra Quick Release buckles used by astronauts, we only use the best quality materials.
- Time and research. Before you ever see a belt, pouch, or bag on our website, know that it has been tested by real people on the job site. We take their feedback, make changes and improvements so you can have a setup that just works. This process can take months or years.
Is the Artisan as strong as a leather tool belt?
All Diamondback products are made with 1000 Denier(a measure of thickness) Nylon. 1000D Nylon has an abrasion resistance(the ability to resist wear) and tear strength greater than leather. See this chart :
*source High Performance Textiles and Their Applications
||[Pounds of force until it tears]
||[Abrasion cycles on pavement until fabric fails]
1000D nylon is so strong that it:
- Was used in tires in World War II
- Replaced leather in light combat boots for the US Army in the 1990s
- Is used in high performance mountain climbing gear
Can I order an Extra Small or XXXL?
Just order your own belt, pouches, and holsters separately. And assemble them once your order is delivered.
I want to add or subtract a pouch, holster, or accessory to the Artisan. Can I do that?
Absolutely! We encourage everyone working any trade to build out a tool belt system unique to their personal work style. Pick out your own belt, pouches, holsters, and accessories separately. Assemble them once your order is delivered. If you have any questions about building your own tool belt, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call, or use the form below.
If you’re left handed, please select the following individual items and put them in your cart:
- Miter (Left)
- Eagle (Right)
- Hammer Holster (Left)
- 4” Diamondback® Belt