Hi Viz 701 Vest
Hi Viz 701 Vest
The Diamondback Hi Viz 701 Vest - the all-in-one solution you've been waiting for! Say goodbye to flimsy safety vests. Our vest offers unmatched support, tool storage, and high visibility.
Through extensive research, we've taken the best Hi Viz features and combined them with our classic 701 Vest design. It boasts 3M reflective strips, heat-sealed loops to secure your Diamondback accessories, and is crafted from durable military-grade 1000 denier Nylon mesh. Fully modular, you can customize where you attach pouches and tools on your torso and waist.
If top-tier visibility and tool access are what you're after, the Diamondback Hi Viz 701 Vest is unrivaled. Grab yours while supplies last!
- Ergonomic design for reduced hip and shoulder stress
- Durable #10 zipper with large teeth
- 6 torso attachment points for tools and Diamondback accessories
- Customizable fit with adjustable shoulder straps and 6 side adjustments
- Safety harness compatible
- 50% lighter than similar vests
- Strong, breathable single layer military-grade nylon meshy
- Optional Lumber/Shoulder Pad Support (see Diamondback Accessories)
- 30 day risk free returns
- Free return/exchange shipping in US
- 5 year warranty
- Consistent positive reviews from customers
Weight (pounds): 1.65
I love that the weight is distributed, I can definitely wear my pouches for far longer than i could with regular suspenders. Over all a great and high quality product!
I first bought the black 701 vest to replace my occidental tool belt. I wanted a modular system because of the work that I do. I’m a carpenter, and the work I do changes regularly, so it’s nice to unclip one accessory and clip on another. I bought the black vest knowing that the hi-viz was coming. I do volunteer work that requires five basic PPE, and one is hi-viz. having a hi-viz vest helps in that the vest wouldn’t cover my shirt and the hi-viz vest is rated higher then the shirts is wear. I carry A LOT of weight and barely notice it.
My only hang up is the support you strap your bags to. I am the make it happen captain. Sometimes I'm carrying a lot of different fasteners a power tool instrument tapes knives the combined weight is too much the straps sag. The bags are also catchy on my legs but overall. I'm pleased.
I’m a big guy and it feels good ! Very versatile and lots of options to choose from .I look badass/very professional wearing it !
Really good product
Thanks for the review!!